- NATO BOMBS KILL THE YOUNGEST SON OF GADDAFI: SAIF
- SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT MISRATA
- THE MISTAKE OF GADDAFI WAS TO GIVE UP TO ITS NUCLEAR PROGRAM
- AZNAR SHOULD GO TO VISIT GADDAFI
- ARE THE REBELS AGAINST PEACE IN LIBYA?
- IS NATO STILL IN LIBYA?
- EGYPT IS AGAIN IN THE SPOTLIGHT BUT THIS TIME WITH A WAR IN LIBYA
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM AND MANU BRAVO
- THE HOTELS OF THE JOURNALISTS IN TRIPOLI
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM
- GADDAFI IS SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO MAY FIND A PEACEFUL SOLUTION
- PRECIOSI AND GADDAFI
- AND NOW THE REBELS ARE UNHAPPY WITH NATO
- REBELS TO EXPORT OIL. SO WHO WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY?
- GOOD NEWS FROM LIBYA
- UN BACKS A PRESIDENT WHO MASSACRES ITS PEOPLE IN AFRICA
- TALIBAN TERRORIST ATTACKS IN LIBYA?
- I STILL DUNNO WHO THE REBELS ARE …
- MASSACRE IN SYRIA DOES NOT NEED WESTERN INTERVENTION
- THE SONS OF THE COLONEL
- Africa African Union Al-Qaeda ARAB ARAB LEAGUE Arab world ataque ATTACK Bahrain Barack Obama BENGHAZI BISHOP BOMBS BREGA CASUALTIES CEASEFIRE CNN DEAL Egypt Facebook FRANCE GADDAFI GADHAFI George Orwell Germany Government HOTEL Iraq Japan JOURNALISTS KADDAFI LIBIA Libya liga arabe London LYBIA MEDITERRANEAN SEA Middle East MISRATA Misurata MOUSSA IBRAHIM Muammar al-Gaddafi NATO Nicolas Sarkozy No-fly zone Nuclear power OBAMA OIL PEACE PROTESTS QATAR RAS LANUF Rebellion REBELS Russia Saif al-Islam SOLUTION Spain SPEECH SPOKESMAN STOP TALKS TRIPOLI Tunisia Turkey TWITTER United Nations United Nations Security Council United States VIDEO Vladimir Putin WAR Western world Yemen zapatero
Tag Archives: Middle East
These last hours very worrying news come from Egypt. It seems there is trouble. In the Tahrir Square. It seems that people are unhappy because they see that not much has changed since the army took the reigns of Egypt. … Continue reading
I think Turkey could be the country that brings a ceasefire to Lybia! Turkey belongs to Nato and at the same time it has a Muslim population! I trust Turkey and Erdogan! Let’s hope the Western countries listen to the … Continue reading
One of the few things that I like of colonel Gadhafi are his dresses. In a world where most men dress in the same way while woman have more freedom, colonel Gadhafi has its own style. It is a pit … Continue reading
I am afraid that I made a mistake with the name of this blog. If I had started this blog before maybe I would have chosen a name related to Tahrir Square or Tunisia but I just chose tripolitrip because … Continue reading