- NATO BOMBS KILL THE YOUNGEST SON OF GADDAFI: SAIF
- SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT MISRATA
- THE MISTAKE OF GADDAFI WAS TO GIVE UP TO ITS NUCLEAR PROGRAM
- AZNAR SHOULD GO TO VISIT GADDAFI
- ARE THE REBELS AGAINST PEACE IN LIBYA?
- IS NATO STILL IN LIBYA?
- EGYPT IS AGAIN IN THE SPOTLIGHT BUT THIS TIME WITH A WAR IN LIBYA
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM AND MANU BRAVO
- THE HOTELS OF THE JOURNALISTS IN TRIPOLI
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM
- GADDAFI IS SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO MAY FIND A PEACEFUL SOLUTION
- PRECIOSI AND GADDAFI
- AND NOW THE REBELS ARE UNHAPPY WITH NATO
- REBELS TO EXPORT OIL. SO WHO WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY?
- GOOD NEWS FROM LIBYA
- UN BACKS A PRESIDENT WHO MASSACRES ITS PEOPLE IN AFRICA
- TALIBAN TERRORIST ATTACKS IN LIBYA?
- I STILL DUNNO WHO THE REBELS ARE …
- MASSACRE IN SYRIA DOES NOT NEED WESTERN INTERVENTION
- THE SONS OF THE COLONEL
- Africa African Union Al-Qaeda ARAB ARAB LEAGUE Arab world ataque ATTACK Bahrain Barack Obama BENGHAZI BISHOP BOMBS BREGA CASUALTIES CEASEFIRE CNN DEAL Egypt Facebook FRANCE GADDAFI GADHAFI George Orwell Germany Government HOTEL Iraq Japan JOURNALISTS KADDAFI LIBIA Libya liga arabe London LYBIA MEDITERRANEAN SEA Middle East MISRATA Misurata MOUSSA IBRAHIM Muammar al-Gaddafi NATO Nicolas Sarkozy No-fly zone Nuclear power OBAMA OIL PEACE PROTESTS QATAR RAS LANUF Rebellion REBELS Russia Saif al-Islam SOLUTION Spain SPEECH SPOKESMAN STOP TALKS TRIPOLI Tunisia Turkey TWITTER United Nations United Nations Security Council United States VIDEO Vladimir Putin WAR Western world Yemen zapatero
Tag Archives: Egypt
These last hours very worrying news come from Egypt. It seems there is trouble. In the Tahrir Square. It seems that people are unhappy because they see that not much has changed since the army took the reigns of Egypt. … Continue reading
It is days since I have expressed here my doubts about the rebels. Watching them on TV it is obvious they have nothing in common with Facebook protesters or other kind of ideal protesters the West may want to dream … Continue reading
I have had a very worrying thought! I have imagined for once, that although colonel Gadhafi si a crazy man maybe he was a bit right when he said he was fighting against Al-Qaeda! It is possible that people from … Continue reading
When the current conflict began in Libya in the West we saw the rebels as the ones wishing a democratic change. Even if Libya was very different from Egypt or Tunisia we wanted to believe, maybe, that everything was going … Continue reading
I’ve been following the news and I always see that the rebels want to get rid of Gadhafi. But why should the West consider that fighting Gadhafi means fighting for democracy? I do not see the connection. In Egypt and … Continue reading