- NATO BOMBS KILL THE YOUNGEST SON OF GADDAFI: SAIF
- SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT MISRATA
- THE MISTAKE OF GADDAFI WAS TO GIVE UP TO ITS NUCLEAR PROGRAM
- AZNAR SHOULD GO TO VISIT GADDAFI
- ARE THE REBELS AGAINST PEACE IN LIBYA?
- IS NATO STILL IN LIBYA?
- EGYPT IS AGAIN IN THE SPOTLIGHT BUT THIS TIME WITH A WAR IN LIBYA
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM AND MANU BRAVO
- THE HOTELS OF THE JOURNALISTS IN TRIPOLI
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM
- GADDAFI IS SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO MAY FIND A PEACEFUL SOLUTION
- PRECIOSI AND GADDAFI
- AND NOW THE REBELS ARE UNHAPPY WITH NATO
- REBELS TO EXPORT OIL. SO WHO WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY?
- GOOD NEWS FROM LIBYA
- UN BACKS A PRESIDENT WHO MASSACRES ITS PEOPLE IN AFRICA
- TALIBAN TERRORIST ATTACKS IN LIBYA?
- I STILL DUNNO WHO THE REBELS ARE …
- MASSACRE IN SYRIA DOES NOT NEED WESTERN INTERVENTION
- THE SONS OF THE COLONEL
- Africa African Union Al-Qaeda ARAB ARAB LEAGUE Arab world ataque ATTACK Bahrain Barack Obama BENGHAZI BISHOP BOMBS BREGA CASUALTIES CEASEFIRE CNN DEAL Egypt Facebook FRANCE GADDAFI GADHAFI George Orwell Germany Government HOTEL Iraq Japan JOURNALISTS KADDAFI LIBIA Libya liga arabe London LYBIA MEDITERRANEAN SEA Middle East MISRATA Misurata MOUSSA IBRAHIM Muammar al-Gaddafi NATO Nicolas Sarkozy No-fly zone Nuclear power OBAMA OIL PEACE PROTESTS QATAR RAS LANUF Rebellion REBELS Russia Saif al-Islam SOLUTION Spain SPEECH SPOKESMAN STOP TALKS TRIPOLI Tunisia Turkey TWITTER United Nations United Nations Security Council United States VIDEO Vladimir Putin WAR Western world Yemen zapatero
Tag Archives: London
MOUSA IBRAHIM is the spokesman of the Gaddafi regime. It is the nice side of the regime, one could say. In THE TIMES there is a very interesting article about this young man. Maybe, I am totally wrong but a … Continue reading
It seems that an aide from a son of Gadhafi is in London trying to find a solution for Gaddafi or Libya situation. His name is Mohammed Ismail and he is the aide of Saif al-Islam. It seems that Saif al-Islam, Saadi and … Continue reading
It seems that Mousa Kousa is now in London. I just wonder if this resignation would have an affect in the war in Lybia. This civil war reminds me of Civil War in Spain. And when I think about that … Continue reading
As anyone reading this blog can see I am not happy with the intervention of the international coalition but one thing is to regret it and another thing is to compare the non-fly zone implementation with medieval crusades. I am … Continue reading