- NATO BOMBS KILL THE YOUNGEST SON OF GADDAFI: SAIF
- SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT MISRATA
- THE MISTAKE OF GADDAFI WAS TO GIVE UP TO ITS NUCLEAR PROGRAM
- AZNAR SHOULD GO TO VISIT GADDAFI
- ARE THE REBELS AGAINST PEACE IN LIBYA?
- IS NATO STILL IN LIBYA?
- EGYPT IS AGAIN IN THE SPOTLIGHT BUT THIS TIME WITH A WAR IN LIBYA
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM AND MANU BRAVO
- THE HOTELS OF THE JOURNALISTS IN TRIPOLI
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM
- GADDAFI IS SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO MAY FIND A PEACEFUL SOLUTION
- PRECIOSI AND GADDAFI
- AND NOW THE REBELS ARE UNHAPPY WITH NATO
- REBELS TO EXPORT OIL. SO WHO WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY?
- GOOD NEWS FROM LIBYA
- UN BACKS A PRESIDENT WHO MASSACRES ITS PEOPLE IN AFRICA
- TALIBAN TERRORIST ATTACKS IN LIBYA?
- I STILL DUNNO WHO THE REBELS ARE …
- MASSACRE IN SYRIA DOES NOT NEED WESTERN INTERVENTION
- THE SONS OF THE COLONEL
- Africa African Union Al-Qaeda ARAB ARAB LEAGUE Arab world ataque ATTACK Bahrain Barack Obama BENGHAZI BISHOP BOMBS BREGA CASUALTIES CEASEFIRE CNN DEAL Egypt Facebook FRANCE GADDAFI GADHAFI George Orwell Germany Government HOTEL Iraq Japan JOURNALISTS KADDAFI LIBIA Libya liga arabe London LYBIA MEDITERRANEAN SEA Middle East MISRATA Misurata MOUSSA IBRAHIM Muammar al-Gaddafi NATO Nicolas Sarkozy No-fly zone Nuclear power OBAMA OIL PEACE PROTESTS QATAR RAS LANUF Rebellion REBELS Russia Saif al-Islam SOLUTION Spain SPEECH SPOKESMAN STOP TALKS TRIPOLI Tunisia Turkey TWITTER United Nations United Nations Security Council United States VIDEO Vladimir Putin WAR Western world Yemen zapatero
Tag Archives: PEACE
These last hours I read very bad news about Libya but they are not a surprise. I have never trusted the rebel side as I do not know who they are, they do not seem to me related to students … Continue reading
I have the feeling that the war in Libya may have a good ending. It seems that both parts may be getting tired of fighting! So negotiations may bring peace. After all, Gaddafi spporters and the rebels are from the … Continue reading
There is one thing that we all humans have in common. Or so they say the scientists. What we all have in common with colonel Gadhafi is that we all come from the same continent: WE ALL COME FROM AFRICA. … Continue reading
Since the beginning I have had doubts about the intervention of the international coalition in Libya but now I see reason why it is time to leave. Let me explain: Imagine that the international coalition affords that the rebels win … Continue reading
When the international coalition began implementing the no-fly zone I did not like the idea although at the same time I understood perfectly well the reasons to act. I did not like to intervene because you know when you start … Continue reading