- NATO BOMBS KILL THE YOUNGEST SON OF GADDAFI: SAIF
- SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT MISRATA
- THE MISTAKE OF GADDAFI WAS TO GIVE UP TO ITS NUCLEAR PROGRAM
- AZNAR SHOULD GO TO VISIT GADDAFI
- ARE THE REBELS AGAINST PEACE IN LIBYA?
- IS NATO STILL IN LIBYA?
- EGYPT IS AGAIN IN THE SPOTLIGHT BUT THIS TIME WITH A WAR IN LIBYA
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM AND MANU BRAVO
- THE HOTELS OF THE JOURNALISTS IN TRIPOLI
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM
- GADDAFI IS SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO MAY FIND A PEACEFUL SOLUTION
- PRECIOSI AND GADDAFI
- AND NOW THE REBELS ARE UNHAPPY WITH NATO
- REBELS TO EXPORT OIL. SO WHO WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY?
- GOOD NEWS FROM LIBYA
- UN BACKS A PRESIDENT WHO MASSACRES ITS PEOPLE IN AFRICA
- TALIBAN TERRORIST ATTACKS IN LIBYA?
- I STILL DUNNO WHO THE REBELS ARE …
- MASSACRE IN SYRIA DOES NOT NEED WESTERN INTERVENTION
- THE SONS OF THE COLONEL
- Africa African Union Al-Qaeda ARAB ARAB LEAGUE Arab world ataque ATTACK Bahrain Barack Obama BENGHAZI BISHOP BOMBS BREGA CASUALTIES CEASEFIRE CNN DEAL Egypt Facebook FRANCE GADDAFI GADHAFI George Orwell Germany Government HOTEL Iraq Japan JOURNALISTS KADDAFI LIBIA Libya liga arabe London LYBIA MEDITERRANEAN SEA Middle East MISRATA Misurata MOUSSA IBRAHIM Muammar al-Gaddafi NATO Nicolas Sarkozy No-fly zone Nuclear power OBAMA OIL PEACE PROTESTS QATAR RAS LANUF Rebellion REBELS Russia Saif al-Islam SOLUTION Spain SPEECH SPOKESMAN STOP TALKS TRIPOLI Tunisia Turkey TWITTER United Nations United Nations Security Council United States VIDEO Vladimir Putin WAR Western world Yemen zapatero
Tag Archives: United States
These last hours very worrying news come from Egypt. It seems there is trouble. In the Tahrir Square. It seems that people are unhappy because they see that not much has changed since the army took the reigns of Egypt. … Continue reading
The reporters of my local news tv are not in a Tripoli hotel. They are just next to the rebels in Benghazi and the roads going west. Sometimes I am afraid something awful may happen to them. On the other … Continue reading
MOUSA IBRAHIM is the spokesman of the Gaddafi regime. It is the nice side of the regime, one could say. In THE TIMES there is a very interesting article about this young man. Maybe, I am totally wrong but a … Continue reading
It seems that now in Libya not only the supporters of Gaddafi do not like Nato intervention. The rebels themselves are also unhappy with Nato. This makes me see how wrong was for other countries to intervene in Libya! The … Continue reading
The other day one spokeman of the Gaddafi regime, MUSA IBRAHIM, said, in English, that they could not accept the conditions of the rebels because the conditions meant to leave the cities into the hand of armed people (the rebels) … Continue reading
As a Western citizen my government has sold me the intervention of my country into a foreign war in Libya as a way to stop the massacre of civilians by Gaddafi. Just some days ago the world could see as … Continue reading