These last hours very worrying news come from Egypt. It seems there is trouble. In the Tahrir Square. It seems that people are unhappy because they see that not much has changed since the army took the reigns of Egypt.
This is very worrying because in some way Egypt could be an example to other countries and to the rebels in Libya.
In the worst scenario we could have two civil wars: one in Libya and another in Egypt.
I think in the next days we will know if my fears were wrong or not.
- Why War on Libya, When Iran Is the No. 1 Offender and Threat? (suramon.wordpress.com)
- Civil war and mission creep in Libya (politico.com)
- …keep dancing… (buelahman.wordpress.com)
- You: UN secretary general to chair Cairo meeting on Libya (nation.com.pk)
- Protesters Are Back in Tahrir Square… (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Libya and Middle East uprising – live updates (guardian.co.uk)