- NATO BOMBS KILL THE YOUNGEST SON OF GADDAFI: SAIF
- SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT MISRATA
- THE MISTAKE OF GADDAFI WAS TO GIVE UP TO ITS NUCLEAR PROGRAM
- AZNAR SHOULD GO TO VISIT GADDAFI
- ARE THE REBELS AGAINST PEACE IN LIBYA?
- IS NATO STILL IN LIBYA?
- EGYPT IS AGAIN IN THE SPOTLIGHT BUT THIS TIME WITH A WAR IN LIBYA
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM AND MANU BRAVO
- THE HOTELS OF THE JOURNALISTS IN TRIPOLI
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM
- GADDAFI IS SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO MAY FIND A PEACEFUL SOLUTION
- PRECIOSI AND GADDAFI
- AND NOW THE REBELS ARE UNHAPPY WITH NATO
- REBELS TO EXPORT OIL. SO WHO WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY?
- GOOD NEWS FROM LIBYA
- UN BACKS A PRESIDENT WHO MASSACRES ITS PEOPLE IN AFRICA
- TALIBAN TERRORIST ATTACKS IN LIBYA?
- I STILL DUNNO WHO THE REBELS ARE …
- MASSACRE IN SYRIA DOES NOT NEED WESTERN INTERVENTION
- THE SONS OF THE COLONEL
- Africa African Union Al-Qaeda ARAB ARAB LEAGUE Arab world ataque ATTACK Bahrain Barack Obama BENGHAZI BISHOP BOMBS BREGA CASUALTIES CEASEFIRE CNN DEAL Egypt Facebook FRANCE GADDAFI GADHAFI George Orwell Germany Government HOTEL Iraq Japan JOURNALISTS KADDAFI LIBIA Libya liga arabe London LYBIA MEDITERRANEAN SEA Middle East MISRATA Misurata MOUSSA IBRAHIM Muammar al-Gaddafi NATO Nicolas Sarkozy No-fly zone Nuclear power OBAMA OIL PEACE PROTESTS QATAR RAS LANUF Rebellion REBELS Russia Saif al-Islam SOLUTION Spain SPEECH SPOKESMAN STOP TALKS TRIPOLI Tunisia Turkey TWITTER United Nations United Nations Security Council United States VIDEO Vladimir Putin WAR Western world Yemen zapatero
Tag Archives: Al-Qaeda
Some weeks ago, I made a post about Saif. I said that from all the people related to Gaddafi, Saif was one of the best choices to try to solve the Libyan conflict. Now that Nato bombs have killed him … Continue reading
These last hours I’ve seen on Spanish media two news that have made me think over again about the war in Libya. The first one is that Gaddafi is using some bombs sold by Spain in 2009 to attack civilians … Continue reading
I am very worried as I read that the rebels in Libya are going to export first oil. I just wonder who is going to keep the money. I read that the money is going to the rebels. But is … Continue reading
The Gaddafi regime is a very bad one as all the Western media tells us each day. Nonetheless, this terrible regime made possible that Al-Qaeda did not enter Libyan territory. Now, with the Gaddafi forces out of control of Bengazhi … Continue reading
The other day one spokeman of the Gaddafi regime, MUSA IBRAHIM, said, in English, that they could not accept the conditions of the rebels because the conditions meant to leave the cities into the hand of armed people (the rebels) … Continue reading
It is days since I have expressed here my doubts about the rebels. Watching them on TV it is obvious they have nothing in common with Facebook protesters or other kind of ideal protesters the West may want to dream … Continue reading