- NATO BOMBS KILL THE YOUNGEST SON OF GADDAFI: SAIF
- SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT MISRATA
- THE MISTAKE OF GADDAFI WAS TO GIVE UP TO ITS NUCLEAR PROGRAM
- AZNAR SHOULD GO TO VISIT GADDAFI
- ARE THE REBELS AGAINST PEACE IN LIBYA?
- IS NATO STILL IN LIBYA?
- EGYPT IS AGAIN IN THE SPOTLIGHT BUT THIS TIME WITH A WAR IN LIBYA
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM AND MANU BRAVO
- THE HOTELS OF THE JOURNALISTS IN TRIPOLI
- MOUSSA IBRAHIM
- GADDAFI IS SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO MAY FIND A PEACEFUL SOLUTION
- PRECIOSI AND GADDAFI
- AND NOW THE REBELS ARE UNHAPPY WITH NATO
- REBELS TO EXPORT OIL. SO WHO WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY?
- GOOD NEWS FROM LIBYA
- UN BACKS A PRESIDENT WHO MASSACRES ITS PEOPLE IN AFRICA
- TALIBAN TERRORIST ATTACKS IN LIBYA?
- I STILL DUNNO WHO THE REBELS ARE …
- MASSACRE IN SYRIA DOES NOT NEED WESTERN INTERVENTION
- THE SONS OF THE COLONEL
TagsAfrica Al-Qaeda ARAB ARAB LEAGUE Arab world ataque ATTACK Barack Obama BENGHAZI CASUALTIES Egypt FRANCE GADDAFI GADHAFI Germany Government Iraq KADDAFI LIBIA Libya London LYBIA MEDITERRANEAN SEA Middle East Misurata Muammar al-Gaddafi NATO Nicolas Sarkozy No-fly zone Nuclear power PEACE REBELS Russia Spain STOP TALKS TRIPOLI Tunisia United Nations United Nations Security Council United States Vladimir Putin WAR Western world zapatero
Tag Archives: Muammar al-Gaddafi
We all know that the United Nations backed the intervention in Libya so that Colonel Gaddafi could not massacre its own people. At the same time the UN is backing a president in Ivory Coast whose supporters seems to have … Continue reading
The Gaddafi regime is a very bad one as all the Western media tells us each day. Nonetheless, this terrible regime made possible that Al-Qaeda did not enter Libyan territory. Now, with the Gaddafi forces out of control of Bengazhi … Continue reading
The other day one spokeman of the Gaddafi regime, MUSA IBRAHIM, said, in English, that they could not accept the conditions of the rebels because the conditions meant to leave the cities into the hand of armed people (the rebels) … Continue reading
As a Western citizen my government has sold me the intervention of my country into a foreign war in Libya as a way to stop the massacre of civilians by Gaddafi. Just some days ago the world could see as … Continue reading
It seems that an aide from a son of Gadhafi is in London trying to find a solution for Gaddafi or Libya situation. His name is Mohammed Ismail and he is the aide of Saif al-Islam. It seems that Saif al-Islam, Saadi and … Continue reading
“my house was destroyed by a humanitarian bomb” “I lost my family because of a humanitarian bomb” Are we getting crazy! NATO, GO HOME! I DO NOT AGREE WITH MY COUNTRY TAKING PART IN A WAR IN LIBYA. Related Articles … Continue reading
One of the disadvantages of belonging toa country that is in war is that the truth is also a victim of the war. So we all know that the internation coalition went to Lybia to protect civilians. Since the beginning … Continue reading
It is days since I have expressed here my doubts about the rebels. Watching them on TV it is obvious they have nothing in common with Facebook protesters or other kind of ideal protesters the West may want to dream … Continue reading
It seems that the US has not enough with Aghanistan and Iraq and now is SECRETLY – please do not tell anybody, it is a secret … – deploying spies on Libya soil. British spies would be on Libyan soil … Continue reading