It seems that now in Libya not only the supporters of Gaddafi do not like Nato intervention. The rebels themselves are also unhappy with Nato.
This makes me see how wrong was for other countries to intervene in Libya!
The only happy people with all these must be the Al-qaeda people in Libya. They are fighting Gaddafi, they receive the help of Nato and at the same time they can blame Nato.
How stupid of the West to intervene in a war where we do not know who the rebels are. And the more I know, the less I like.
So, congratulations to Sarkozy, Obama and Cameron. See how the “wonderful” rebels pay tribute to your help in Libya. This reminds me a lot ot Iraq and Afghanistan.
Only crazy and fools would continue interfering in a foreign war where you do not have even the support of one of the parts!
NATO, GO HOME! We do not know the rebels! We only know that among them there are Al-Qaeda members too! They are playing a double game! For one part they want the West to throw the bombs but at the same time they criticise Nato. Let the Arab world solve an arab problem!
- VIDEO: Libya: Rebel leader criticises Nato (bbc.co.uk)
- Libya Rebels: NATO is Letting Civilians Die (israelnationalnews.com)
- “Libyan rebels: “NATO has become our problem!”" and related posts (friday-lunch-club.blogspot.com)
- Nato doing too little, says rebel (mirror.co.uk)
- Libyan rebels to NATO: Do your job properly (theglobeandmail.com)
- WRAPUP 6-NATO changes Libya tactics due to human shields (reuters.com)
- WRAPUP 2-Libyan rebels condemn NATO over Gaddafi advance (reuters.com)
- Libya: Nato to ask RAF to contribute more warplanes (telegraph.co.uk)
- Libyan Rebels: ‘Nato Is Now Our Problem’ (news.sky.com)
- Nato ‘failing civilians in Libya’ (bbc.co.uk)